Who We Are
Resource Arena is an e-commerce company owned by Aremu Bolakale (CEO). It is one of the fastest growing I.T training and research institutes in Nigeria. It has over a period of 5 years helped many unemployed graduates, under-employed people and business owners in Nigeria to research and create new jobs or expand their existing businesses in the I.T industry and other sectors.
It has gained wide acceptability among Nigerians, especially Kwarans, and is fast becoming a household name in the country.
We have qualified I.T trainers in house. We also have resource people and partners from other training institutes across the length and breath of Nigeria and overseas, including the United State of America.
The institute’s commitment to human empowerment and self employment initiative is exceptional and that is why it has become one of the most trusted and most respected entrepreneurship training institutes in Nigeria and other African countries.
- Corporate and individual ICT Training
- Entrepreneurship Skill Building and development
- Information Technology (I.T) Consultancy
- Business Research and Business Consulting
- Book Publishing and digital content creation
- Freelance work
Resource Arena is notable for its unprecedented corporate social responsibility gestures, such as:
- Entrepreneurship, motivation and support.
- Training and Research.
- Over 5 years of free business counselling and consultation in our office.
- Our website and Facebook page are set up to offer corporate social responsibility initiative to the youth to reduce unemployment and complement the effort of SMEDAN (Small and Medium Enterprises Development of Nigeria) and the State Governments through the Ministry of Education, Science & Human Capital Development in promoting ICT among the teeming youths of the Country.