Common Quality of Successful People
Researchers have proven that hundreds of very successful people, the millionaires and billionaires of our time who have gone beyond boundaries to achieve amazing things in life, all possess one very important quality: perseverance!
Take for example some Nigerian industrial giants like Dangote, Mike Adenuga and several others. They never quit, even when the country’s economy was unfriendly. More than anything else, it takes perseverance to do the things you need to do to rise to the top. For how many days have you tried before you feel like you can’t make that call, knock on that door, or do that project of yours anymore? How many times have you been rejected when you know you are just so close? It may be hard but the rewards are great so don’t stop until you achieve your dreams.
It takes only perseverance to knock on door after door and deal with rejection after rejection without even knowing if you’ll ever be successful. With perseverance you’ll soon discover that it won’t be long before you break through and land a great job, a great client of yours or a venture capital for your start-up business. It takes perseverance to sign on the dotted line and commit yourself to fulfilling what you promised you would do. It takes perseverance to face the difficult problem that nobody can help you solve. It takes perseverance to endure setbacks return to the same level of intensity and enthusiasm you had before.
When you finally succeed, it takes perseverance to fight back your rivals, competitors and bullies who come after you to take you down!
How to Become Successful
Becoming successful is often tough and people get hurt. You have to be as tough as nail if you are really determined to win the race to success. Would you like to have the ingredients for achieving success? Here they are:
- Dream big. What you dream is what you will do
- Set a big goal if you want to make a lot of money
- At every level, set even bigger goals and challenges for yourself.
- Take action everyday and stay focused for the long haul.
- Seek more and more knowledge so you always know what you’re doing.
- Pride yourself on your ability to find creative solutions to tough problems.
- Be passionate about your work.
- Never take no for an answer.
- Learn to trust your gut
- Hire the best people but do not trust them.
- Get even with people who do you wrong
- Never stop focusing on your objectives even when things are going the way you want.
- Always get a prenuptial agreement